Sunday, January 1, 2012

bye bye 2011

One word is not enough..
My 2011 was unbelievable, amazing, funny, with a lot of airtime and soo many happy moments

I wanna thank all the people who stand behind me, helped me in any way, for the many great moments and the laughs togheter - such a good time

I improved my skiing, started wingsuit basejumping, started my own little business, work is working good ;) I travelled around a lot, saw a lot of different places..
...all in all it was just great
thanks to my sponsors for making things possible for me

Life is just awesome and it´s going on and on and on...
I´m glad to say that I´m a happy girl =)

Thanks to Manuel & Raffi (still the most important 2), Ulli, Andy Wet, Mahle, Rolf, Mathse, Eva, Anna, Pernille, Tom, Matze, Mel, Tracey, Martin, Dieter, Rene, the whole Norway crew, Sven, my working buddies, my family (including grandma´s house) & everybody else I shared a smile or a tear with

and last but not least Mirko, I really miss you, thank you for believing in me, your attitude, the vodka brause and red bull & the good moments togheter in Berlin and Austria.
Fly free!

No comments:

Post a Comment