Sunday, February 27, 2011

Living Room Downhill

After a spontanious decision I´ve competed in the Living Room Downhill Race which was located in Mühlbach, near Salzburg..
It was my first chinese downhill so I had no plan what´s going on...
I´ve got there in the morning, and we directly started with the first run, which wasn´t that easy, because of some technical parts, and  a huge wood, where we had to find our way through.
It doesn´t worked that bad for me and I was at the second place.
Second run was just a straight line, which was actually better for me :)
From a failed doubledrop two days ago, my leg really hurts and I had no chance for the first place.
In the end I finished second, which was satisfying for me, especially for my first dowhill race.

 -> start, second run

No comments:

Post a Comment